Toggle menu

Wheelie bins

Latest updates on rollout of wheelie bins for refuse in Lewes district

Food safety and hygiene information for residents

Report food safety and hygiene problems and find out about rating and award schemes

Report suspected food poisoning

What to do if you think you have food poisoning, and what happens next.

Report a problem with a food business

Report a food problem to our local food safety teams who are responsible for inspecting food businesses

Eat Out, Eat Well award scheme

The award scheme for caterers who make it easier for their customers to make healthy choices when eating out.

Food hygiene rating scheme

We use the Food Hygiene Rating Scheme (FHRS) in partnership with the Food Standards Agency (FSA), to rate the hygiene standards of food businesses.

Report a food product issue

Find out about the food product complaints we can deal with and what you need to do.

Report food premises or personal hygiene issue

Report food premises or personal hygiene issue with either a restaurant, catering business or shop.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon