Toggle menu

Wheelie bins

Latest updates on rollout of wheelie bins for refuse in Lewes district

Building control application forms

Find out which type of application you need to complete for different building projects.

What type of application do I need?

There are three different types of application to apply for building control:

If you live within the Eastbourne Borough, you will need to go to the East Sussex Building Control Partnership website for more information.