Building control application forms

What type of application do I need?

There are three different types of application to apply for building control:

If you live within the Eastbourne Borough, you will need to go to the East Sussex Building Control Partnership website for more information.

Important: Disruption to planning applications, local land charges and building control services for the Lewes district

From 27 June to 21 August 2022 we are carrying out significant upgrades to the planning application, local land charges and building control systems for the Lewes district.

During this time, there may be a delay in responding to customers’ requests and enquiries. You can find details and dates on our Notice of service disruption page.