Service announcement

We are experiencing intermittent delays with online forms, My Account and Eastbourne's planning applications. We are investigating the issue and apologise for any inconvenience.

Report a problem

Report property, street and environmental issues in Lewes or Eastbourne, including fly tipping, dog fouling, planning breaches and more.

You can also report many of these issues via our Report It smartphone app:

You can report many issues without signing in to My Account, but if you prefer to track your report you will need to register for or sign in.

  • Report a bonfire in the Lewes district
  • Report a bonfire in Eastbourne
  • Report an odour or smell. You must read this guidance before reporting the issue.

You can also contact us to report the following. Please read the guidance first: