Report a problem
Report property, street and environmental issues in Lewes or Eastbourne, including fly tipping, dog fouling, planning breaches and more.
This page covers services for both councils. If you have chosen to access information from your own council only, selecting one of the services below will take you to information for that council.
You can also report many of these issues via our Report It smartphone app
Household bins, waste and recycling
Council home repairs
Litter, fly tipping and broken glass
- Report litter, leaves or weeds on the street
- Report fly tipping and dumped rubbish
- Report an issue with a public litter bin
- Report broken glass and other hazards
- Report needles and drug waste
Graffiti and vandalism
Dogs and animals
- Report dog fouling
- Report an issue with a dog
- Report an issue with a dog bin
- Report lost and found dogs
- Report a dead animal on public land in the Lewes district
- Report a dead animal on public land in Eastbourne
Noise nuisance and anti-social behaviour
- Noise nuisance. You must read the guidance before reporting the issue.
- Report an odour or smell. You must read this guidance before reporting the issue.
Public toilets and changing rooms
You can also contact us to report the following. Please read the guidance first:
- Renting in the private sector, including problems with houses in multiple occupation (HMOs)
These forms are for taxi drivers' use only: